How Sweet it Is (link)
by El Kabong (2017-03-20 21:11:52)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

very good to see *
by bbill99  (2017-03-21 13:44:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Question on the replacement of student space.
by Wooderson  (2017-03-21 13:23:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

From what I've seen of the Crossroads build out, it looks like the student center next to DeBartolo only has one court, and a bit of a janky running track.

With the removal of RSC form the average students' daily use, and thus the removal of 3 b-ball and one Hockey/Lax court, where will they be making up that space? Net of -2/-3 playing spaces for normal students. They gonna tear down Stepan or something?

Look below on this thread. They are adding courts to
by rick  (2017-03-21 13:50:52)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the north dome. Don't know how many.

I see OFD has mentioned this. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-03-21 13:11:56)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

About damn past time. Awesome. 1 question... why
by Kweld90  (2017-03-21 12:53:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is there a urinal in women's locker room bathroom? Very PC or is it a she-urinal? (Look it up). Has to install three before. Never used.

Because the architect used the mirror tool....
by ndroman21  (2017-03-22 10:52:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...to create the plan and didn't think about the actual fixtures.

I'm sure it will be corrected in a later stage of documentation.

see below. Symmetry at play *
by ksqdomer  (2017-03-21 14:06:34)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm thrilled, looks great, but
by Lakerman  (2017-03-21 11:24:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is all of this contingent on raising the funds to build it?

Hopefully, they'll let Brey coach rather than raise funds *
by frickerdog  (2017-03-21 12:37:57)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just to be a contrarian -- I think it's overkill.
by vitadulcedospes  (2017-03-21 10:48:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I could nitpick a dozen things that I think are unnecessary for a basketball practice facility, but I'll point out a few. I've probably been in more of these facilities than all but a handful of posters here.

Remember, these are programs that have rosters of no more than 15 players. The women's team currently has 11 players. Each basketball staff is six people. Yet there are two film rooms each with 36 seats.

The coaches' lounges will go unused, especially since they're on a different floor. At 394 square feet, each head coach's office will effectively be a coaches' lounge, and that's where the coaches will congregate.

For some reason there are offices for three assistants and an associate head coach. Are we anticipating an NCAA rule change to allow basketball teams to have five coaches?

The University is taking a facility that was used by hundreds if not thousands of people per day and turning it into a facility that will be used by 50 people, and half of those fifty people have to go to classes. When both teams are on road trips, the building will be effectively empty. If the athletic department cries poor it might be because of all of the overhead expense that they're adding with these types of facilities.

What goes in where the current basketball staff offices are located? More athletics department administrators, most likely.

Yet the University put one basketball court in the Duncan Student Center and expects that adding a few courts in the JACC will work just as well for students as having an actual student recreation center that housed everything under one roof. We have rumors that the University is doing something to address the situation, but nothing concrete.

I'll pass.

You're forgetting about movie nights for the dorm
by SEE  (2017-03-22 01:09:49)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think ND deserves a little overkill if it helps recruiting. I agree with ndroman21 (the inspiration of Crossroads) it needs to be reapportioned.

Minor point....Coach "lounges" seem like locker rooms....
by ndroman21  (2017-03-21 18:32:34)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

....probably there for them to use if they want to work out in the team facilities.

I get your point, but a counter
by ddc  (2017-03-21 14:36:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't disagree that there are things that could be revised. Maybe they will be.

But it has taken us umpteen years to get here (it's not yet built, of course), and I would rather see them lean towards overkill given that, based on past history, this will be the last bball upgrade for a long, long time.

Maybe Digger gets an office! *
by rick  (2017-03-21 12:45:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...putting Brey into the assiciate head coach's office
by Kayo  (2017-03-21 19:55:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At least until Security gets there.

It's ND. Everything they do is overkill.
by dfw  (2017-03-21 12:15:18)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's just what they do. Except in terms of financial aid.

How are the film rooms for other sports?
by chsfb75  (2017-03-21 11:36:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Other than football, of course. Perhaps there are 36 seats in each room to supplement other sports if/when needed?

Is it overkill, likely
by fontoknow  (2017-03-21 11:19:31)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but with the new student activity center replacing all of the cardio, weights, and fitness classroom space, the count of students using Rolfs was expected to dramatically decline.

Once it was decided to re-purpose Rolfs for something else, then the question becomes what is the best use of the space. I think this is likely it.

If the facility was being purpose built for a practice facility, it likely would be smaller. And some of the redundant space eliminated.

Do students still use Rockne? I am out of touch with
by beancounter  (2017-03-21 11:16:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

current student life.

Yes, Rockne is still used by students.
by vankelly  (2017-03-21 13:08:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Rolf's is used for intramural volleyball, badminton, and basketball so when Rolf's is crowded due to those events, the pickup basketball games typically migrate to Rockne (when it's open).

Rolf's is generally preferred by the students over Rockne for a few reasons: (1) Rockne still does not have air-conditioning (whereas Rolf's does); (2) Rockne hours of operation are erratic and rarely follow the published schedule; (3) the water in the water fountains at Rockne dispense dirty brown water (whereas the water at Rolf's is normal tap water and some filtered water); and finally (4) the weight-room at Rockne is much smaller and provides fewer options than the weight room at Rolf's. Granted, these are all things that could be improved quite easily by the Administration but I haven't seen any changes to The Rock during my time here.

Thanks for the response. I think I predate Rolf's; certainly
by beancounter  (2017-03-21 18:31:59)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

intramural badminton. Would be nice to see them get more use out of the Rock.

Good post.
by vitadulcedospes  (2017-03-21 15:41:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can't testify to point #3, but points #1, #2 and #4 haven't changed in the last 14 years.

Not to mention the pick-up basketball advantages of having multiple courts clustered together. When you have three in a row, you can show up at Rolfs at any time and expect to get a game. With a single court in the new student center, you run the risk of there always being a huge wait to play, which might actually result in less pick-up basketball being played by students.

The water was clear in my day. But it had more metal
by tdiddy07  (2017-03-21 16:10:26)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in it than is customary in drinking water in the United States.

Rock makes up for lack of iron to pump with iron to drink.
by tdiddy07  (2017-03-21 13:52:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fighting anemia one sip at a time.

Do you know if teams typically practice in the
by rick  (2017-03-21 11:08:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

basketball facility even when the game court is available?

FWIW: I took a tour of JACC earlier this year
by vankelly  (2017-03-21 13:28:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and saw what appeared to be the end of a practice for the women's team in Purcell.

OT: At the tour, did you find out what's in the gym over
by rick  (2017-03-21 13:54:14)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the northwest entrance to the north dome?

I can't speak for ND.
by vitadulcedospes  (2017-03-21 11:21:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At other schools, that decision is largely up to the coach's preference. And most coaches that I know do like to practice on the game floor during the season.

Thanks. I would think you'd like to practice in the game
by rick  (2017-03-21 11:25:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

arena as much as possible, and have your locker rooms and lounges adjacent to both the practice court and the game court.

At many schools the majority of contact time with a player
by fontoknow  (2017-03-21 13:35:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is done in individualized drill and practice, not team practices.

This is where having a practice facility is so critical. Few schools can commit to having their arena available around the clock for individualized training, etc.

You're right. The dedicated gym space is crucial.
by vitadulcedospes  (2017-03-21 20:09:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If Pflueger wants to shoot around at 6:00am, 1pm or 10pm, he'll always have a place where he can do it. Coaches can grab a ball and a player at just about any time and head to the court.

But the pillar and baseline issues with the Pit wouldn't have prevented this kind of workout activity from happening, so the practice facility isn't having as big of an impact on individual workout space as it is on full practice logistics and aesthetics.

It will have an impact on individualized workout space
by Blarneyman  (2017-03-23 14:40:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Pitt is used by more than just the men's basketball team. For example, the men's volleyball team practiced down there. I remember Troy Murphy practicing individually at Rlofs when I was at ND. That was obviously not ideal as other students were often taking up those courts as well. Having dedicated space is very important for both individual development and recruiting.

I agree that the plan is convoluted...
by ndroman21  (2017-03-21 11:01:27)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...but I'm still extremely happy that ND finally appears to be addressing this need.

in the immortal word of Howard Dean (link) (link)
by domer95  (2017-03-21 10:07:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wow! This is much better than I imagined *
by IrishLep  (2017-03-21 09:48:21)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yay
by bruuce  (2017-03-21 09:40:56)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just, yay!

Gene Peterson, Houston Rockets radio play-by-play.
by tdiddy07  (2017-03-21 09:38:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How sweet it is.

The court space is larger than any other facility
by rick  (2017-03-21 09:36:14)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know of. It's more than 1 1/2 regulation courts per team.

Great news *
by Stonebreaker9  (2017-03-21 09:04:29)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dayyyyummmmmm - Gatorade Machine! *
by DakotaDomer  (2017-03-21 08:46:35)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And the women weren't shortchanged (nor should they be)
by NDoggie78  (2017-03-21 08:36:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Talk about gender equity - right down to the square footage and the urinal

I'm sure in many programs, the women are second fiddle. Not the same facilities or having to share the men's on a schedule determined by the men's.

I'm sure this will facilitate more interaction between the two teams which could have benefits, too (I'm talking basketball)

Every new practice facility that I've read about has
by rick  (2017-03-21 09:04:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the same facilities for men and women.
If anything, they won't see as much of each other, because they will no longer share the same practice gym.

Shared Lounge 1st Floor, Strength & Cond. shared
by NDoggie78  (2017-03-21 10:47:27)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Also the two courts have doors connecting. I think there will be interaction because they can actually practice at the same time and I think they will "hangout" in this building more - certainly more than the JACC

Nice! *
by civil_engr05  (2017-03-21 08:30:43)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's about damn time!
by Georgia Hog  (2017-03-21 08:30:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Still, I'm thrilled for the players, current and future, and especially for Coach Brey and Coach McGraw that this finally is becoming a reality.

Rolfs is already constructed pretty nicely for this...
by revressbo  (2017-03-21 07:38:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

so hopefully it won't take too long or much money. It really doesn't need *too* much renovation and it sounds like they're constructing it similarly to how I envisioned. There's already a weight room where the future strength/conditioning area is slated to be. There's already some trophy cases where the Hall of Fame area is. Obviously there are the four courts. Only one is completely full-length but all they have to do is knock out the storage area and the other three will be. There's already a men's and women's locker room with showers on the lower level by the courts. There's already two big rooms upstairs (used for dance/fitness classes) that can be changed into those lounges.

Obviously it will take more than a new coat of paint to get this ready, but it should be much easier and more efficient than building a completely new building from scratch.

Any sense on how big of a donation(s) they are looking for? *
by domerdan_2006  (2017-03-21 00:48:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wonderful news and important leverage for recruiting if
by 2ndstreeter  (2017-03-20 23:18:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the time frame is 2018-19.

hasn't the repurposing of Rolfs been a strong rumor...
by brnd  (2017-03-20 23:10:41)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

....for a long time?

Can you get the book for the one court regular students get?
by IrishGeek  (2017-03-20 22:57:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the program. Kind of an ad hoc solution given the new construction that's taken place for football, hockey, performing arts, etc. isn't it?

More courts are rumored to be on the way...
by BigNDfan  (2017-03-20 23:13:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For regular students as well.

Floors being redone in the JACC this summer/fall
by ndzippy  (2017-03-20 23:28:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wood floors going in for new basketball courts. Annual campus-wide career fair even being moved to allow for the work to be done.

any details on this anywhere? *
by smotheredandcovered  (2017-03-21 15:40:52)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I still don't understand why they didn't renovate the JACC..
by ndroman21  (2017-03-21 11:03:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...for the basketball facility.

I know they use the north dome for large events, but I bet they would have saved money overall building conference space over renovating Rolfs, adding space in Crossroads, and adding courts in the JACC.

I'm happy for the baseketball programs. but I think losing Rolfs is a big negative for the general student population.

Or use the current small parking lot on the SE corner.
by OITLinebacker  (2017-03-21 13:14:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You know the parking lot where the AD and the various Associate and Assistant AD's park. There is as much base sq. ft. there as Rolfs. Oh and then it could be attached to the same building they play in and take advantage of some of the space there. I guess Sackless Jack didn't want to ask for money and square footage for his best performing programs nor did he want to give up his nice parking space and side-door exit.

This is as lazy and un-imaginative as damn near everything that has come out of Athletics/Campus Architecture since they built CFIA. The changes to turf for baseball and football have been a mixed addition at best, lax, soccer, rugby & track additions look like they were designed by Lego as does the Crossroads Football Tombstone. This is just another example of uninspired and lazy thinking done by an office that used to house true visionaries, alas those were my father's days at Notre Dame, maybe it won't be too late for it to change by the time my children would think about ND, but I'm not holding my breath.

Tremendous news. The 2018-19 time frame is even better. *
by RedIrish  (2017-03-20 22:55:50)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Finally *
by dwjm3  (2017-03-20 22:55:14)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fantastic! *
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-03-20 22:33:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wonderful....long overdue... *
by Wolfetone  (2017-03-20 22:26:09)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Any idea about when construction might start?
by garbageplate  (2017-03-20 22:22:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You mentioned 2018-19 season at the end of the article. Is the plan to start after second semester ends this summer?

It would be nice if they could tell the current recruits that construction will start ASAP.

I assume they can't start til new fitness center is ready...
by ndzippy  (2017-03-20 23:29:33)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And that likely won't be until August/September, earliest.

My question too
by ribs  (2017-03-20 23:25:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

An 18 month 65,000 sq ft build out/renovation is ambitious even if it started tomorrow. ND traditionally doesn't let a shovel hit dirt until the project is fully funded, right?

I would assume it's not as complex as its size
by Duke Camaro  (2017-03-21 01:38:25)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Most of the square footage is open court area which is already there. Hopefully a lot of the renovation can be done fairly quickly.

Re-Joyce ! *
by Johncardinalohara  (2017-03-20 22:17:01)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Are we going tho change the name of this board to Rolfs? *
by GoDomers  (2017-03-20 22:10:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If they kicked in, they earned it. *
by beattherush  (2017-03-20 22:19:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There's a long story here......
by irishguard78  (2017-03-21 22:51:20)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've known the Rolfs (both families) all my life. Those two families have kicked in plenty. God bless the Rolfs families. That's all I'll say...

Definitely great news. Brey and the BB program deserve this *
by PabloFanque  (2017-03-20 21:53:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The women deserve this too. *
by 84david  (2017-03-20 21:59:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For sure.....my bad. Apologies to Muffet and the Lady Irish
by PabloFanque  (2017-03-21 10:07:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

hoopsters. You gals deserve this just as much.

I didn't mean it as a dig. Just offering up to the
by 84david  (2017-03-21 10:53:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

group that the elite women's team deserves better too.

I didn't take your response negatively.... I should have
by PabloFanque  (2017-03-22 12:47:57)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

mentioned the ladies also deserving the much needed upgrade. All is good.

Nice marketing plans. Will be interested to see final design *
by SavageDragon  (2017-03-20 21:30:44)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is fantastic. *
by BigNDfan  (2017-03-20 21:29:30)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's good stuff. Long overdue. *
by bk  (2017-03-20 21:24:32)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Do you know why was this sent out to the NDN poster?
by vankelly  (2017-03-20 21:23:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Was this brochure part of a fundraising effort soliciting donations for the facility? I was wondering if there were any quotes/estimates for ultimate cost/donations for the re-purposing of the practice facility.

This is what development types call an ask book
by fontoknow  (2017-03-20 21:49:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They aren't really brochures as they aren't mass produced. These go to specifically targeted individuals with the ability to give lots of money. They are likely screened for an interest in basketball.

Given that they are keeping the Rolf's name, they are likely looking for donors to pay for portion s of the renovation. Perhaps we can pass the hat and have an NDnation.com bathroom stall.

Or a urinal trough if not enough money is raised. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-03-20 22:56:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Speaking of urinals
by Ksqdomer  (2017-03-21 07:21:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That one in the women's locker room is crucial.

Hahaha.......
by Ty Webb  (2017-03-21 08:15:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

First thing I noticed too.

Along with a storage room with no door.

Major Mirror tool use on this plan. *
by ksqdomer  (2017-03-21 09:40:18)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Interesting. Thank you.
by vankelly  (2017-03-20 22:06:41)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I had never heard of an ask book before. Learn something new every day. Thanks.

It was a FISA-related leak from NSA. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-03-20 21:28:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Friend-of-a-friend kind of thing *
by El Kabong  (2017-03-20 21:25:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ah, thank you. Looks great. Thanks for the post. *
by vankelly  (2017-03-20 21:35:45)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Real enough to have immediate impact - this year recruiting? *
by btd  (2017-03-20 21:22:57)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Impressive! Overjoyed for our programs!
by Cbo86  (2017-03-20 21:22:37)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's time for the men's program to realize it's manifest destiny that it has flirted with in the 70's w/ Digger and very recently with Coach Brey.

Awesome. *
by KeoughCharles05  (2017-03-20 21:20:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.