Wichita coach's wife is not a good loser, apparently
by ShermanOaksND (2017-03-20 00:09:17)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Lynn Marshall was asked to leave the Bankers Life Fieldhouse court area about 10 minutes after the final horn for cursing and shouting, according to a report from the Associated Press. She was reportedly followed away from the court by a police officer, then was taken back to a postgame news conference.

Marshall sat in on her husband’s news conference, and at one point said, “He got fouled,” as Gregg Marshall and Landry Shamet were discussing the final play of the game.

There was a post about the IU opening that insinuated
by hometown fan  (2017-03-20 09:43:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

IU would not look at Marshall due to some previous encounter / issue. I am wondering if Lynn's behavior at the IU/WSU NCAA game is the issue. Let's just say this is not a first for her.

Texas didn't even call him last year
by irishrock  (2017-03-20 12:42:00)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

many WSU fans feared that he was gone...yet his agent didn't even get a call. He is a well-known tool...who is an excellent coach.

I still think he leaves soon...WSU was WAY under seeded and it stems from the fact that the MVC garners little respect.

probably his embarrassing actions in canada
by cujaysfan  (2017-03-20 09:50:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he's a great coach - but a well known tool

Can you blame him?
by NDMike2001  (2017-03-20 12:11:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Imagine the hell he'd face at home if they lost an exhibition game to McGill!

That was very Bobby Knight-ish; but I thought the post
by hometown fan  (2017-03-20 10:14:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Insinuated something more of a direct interaction between IU and 3G.

The fear of Kevin Wilson...
by iudomer  (2017-03-20 15:20:37)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in 3G happening again.

gotcha
by cujaysfan  (2017-03-20 10:23:15)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you're right about his wife - this is almost an every game occurrence

maybe there's just too much concern about RMK and Marshall's bad behavior and not wanting to relive that

Drunk, profane, screaming, forty-something woman ...
by Chuck84  (2017-03-20 09:30:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I defy you to find me something, anywhere on this planet, hotter than that.

"is a great way to go through life, lady" * *
by irishrock  (2017-03-20 12:43:42)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She'd fit right in at some of our CYO games *
by thecontrarian (click here to email the poster)  (2017-03-20 10:46:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And blonde; how you doin?!?! *
by hometown fan  (2017-03-20 09:38:46)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How does she compare to Marge McCaffery?
by shea  (2017-03-20 09:28:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I saw her get ejected from a Siena @ Hofstra game while pregnant.

i'd take margaret in a cage match
by cujaysfan  (2017-03-20 13:16:58)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

she's got the reach advantage

She's not an alumna, so that's one fewer point in her favor. *
by SavageDragon  (2017-03-20 10:03:50)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's a shocker *
by TAR  (2017-03-20 00:26:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Whitch'a expect? *
by Old Fogey  (2017-03-20 08:01:58)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.