Lonzo Ball can really control a game. For as much of an
by chicos bail bonds (2017-03-19 23:31:10)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

idiot his Dad is, he has a very high basketball IQ. I actually enjoy watching him play.

His youngest brother LaMelo is scary good. *
by cj  (2017-03-20 00:37:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He is very good for his age, but he has a way to go.
by rkellyatrecess  (2017-03-20 00:43:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He can't touch Lonzo,yet. Lonzo drove that bus and Chino took a significant step back without him.

Hoping his dad stays out of his way and that he stays
by cj  (2017-03-20 15:25:50)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

healthy. He spends a lot of time on the floor getting knocked around on drives...

He is an awesome player.
by WilfordBrimley  (2017-03-19 23:50:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He is my favorite player to watch this year in the college game, and he will be a very good, and perhaps even great, NBA player. I agree with miami below: he is a 6'6" Jason Kidd. The sooner his dad is out of the picture, the better; I hope he hasn't screwed that kid up mentally.

Did his dad give Lonzo that shooting form?
by oggie  (2017-03-20 12:53:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yeah, I know it seems to work but wow...

"UCLA’s Lonzo Ball done experimenting with new shooting
by cj  (2017-03-20 19:26:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Motion"

The Jason Kidd comp is becoming more and more spot on.
by miamioh_irishfan  (2017-03-19 23:32:26)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That Sweet 16 matchup with Kentucky is going to be special.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.