Fair to say we had the second best showing in the ACC?
by domer_bb (2017-03-19 23:24:56)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Fitting.

I picked my brackets assuming the ACC was good
by 1978Irish  (2017-03-20 10:55:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and the Big 10 was bad. Wait until next year.

We filled out a bracket for our dog in the family pool. We picked based on mascots, picking dogs to win and cats to lose after the fist round.

His Gonzoga - Butler final is still possible and he has all of final 4 still in the tournament.

Same. In related news my East bracket is a smoldering crater *
by guinness1940  (2017-03-20 14:03:25)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's like Kroger being at head of Delta pledge class *
by Scoop80  (2017-03-19 23:59:04)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Requiem for the ACC
by cujaysfan  (2017-03-19 23:35:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

i hope ESPN and all their hack analysts choke on this and die

nothing against ND of course

Low bar.
by Naughman  (2017-03-19 23:31:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not sure an ACC team has had even one tournament win thus far to be proud of. UNC moves on but their performance today was borderline pathetic.

Two 2-seeds and one 3-seed crapped the bed in round of 32.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-03-19 23:34:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Both UVa and ND lost to higher seeds, but UVa got blown out.

So, yes, world's second-tallest midget!

The East busted everyone's bracket
by ShermanOaksND  (2017-03-19 23:52:40)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Both the 1 and 2 are gone.

Conferences in Sweet 16:

Pac 12 -- 3
SEC -- 3
Big 12 -- 3
Big Ten -- 3
Big East -- 2
ACC -- 1
WCC -- 1

We had the best win and best loss of non UNC teams
by athlete37  (2017-03-19 23:29:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For whatever that is worth*

* probably enough for people to overlook us again in next year's preseason picks for a conference that loses a lot.

FSU's win over FGCU may be a little better.
by tdiddy07  (2017-03-20 09:53:49)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

FGCU is a little worse than Princeton by the numbers. LRMC Bayesian has them 80 and 97 (but I suspect that the difference between that is much smaller than the difference between 1 and 17, since that's in the fat part of a normal distribution curve for Div. I basketball). And while FSU didn't dominate they weren't exactly lucky to win, as ND was.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.