The legacy left by Jayson Tatum and Harry Giles
by LateNiteNaugles (2017-03-19 23:22:39)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: I'm enjoying watching rat face and his crybabies go down *  posted by TAR

...and the impact they made in their 9 months practicing and playing in Cameron Indoor Stadium will never be forgotten by proud Duke University alumni the world over. The pride those folks must feel in watching those young men wear their Duke colors for an entire winter (not to mention a small portion of the preceding fall) will never leave them.

Postscript--I'm not knocking Tatum or Giles. They are talented players and seem like fine kids who are just playing the game by the rules established by the king makers. I am, however, mocking the rat-faced hypocrite sellout "educator" who sold his one-and-done soul for first round knockouts to Mercer and Lehigh and a second round knockout to South Carolina.

Have some cheese, rat.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.