and one in the stink *
by TAR (2017-03-19 16:58:18)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I could coach Kentucky.
by Skip Encarnacion  (2017-03-19 17:02:27)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Give it to Fox. Or Monk. Or feed one of your six big guys.

I fucking hate Coach Cal.

Last chance at some joy in this tournament, shot to hell
by ShermanOaksND  (2017-03-19 16:59:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I really thought Wichita would get revenge on Kentucky. Blah.

Frankamp was WFO in the corner.
by cincysubdomer  (2017-03-19 17:07:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Couldn't get him the ball.

I think it was too late
by IrishChili  (2017-03-19 17:41:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to pass by the time his man left him open.

I somewhat admire UK's decision not to foul. That's a tough call. As many buzzer beater as we see it is very tempting to put them on the line when up 3 in the last seconds.

Especially the way Calipari fared in 2008 champ game? *
by irishhawk49  (2017-03-19 19:38:34)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.