The tournament is about to become officially unwatchable
by ShermanOaksND (2017-03-19 14:11:23)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Michigan is on the brink of returning to the Sweet 16. F that.

it's difficult not to admire michigan
by cujaysfan  (2017-03-19 15:50:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

they have two very good coaches in the sports that matter most

and beilein is a likeable guy who i'd let coach my team

however i do hope all of their fans die of dysentery

Well said.
by vitadulcedospes  (2017-03-19 17:05:56)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I like Beilein and Harbaugh. Their students, alumni and administration? Not so much.

They suck.

It was a meteor game. Downside was someone had to win. *
by Irishintheville  (2017-03-19 14:32:25)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Disagree. They did the country and the sport a service
by Odschool  (2017-03-19 14:24:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

by beating Louisville.

Please don't tell me you were rooting for Pitino.

Among my dad's ('49) ND contemporaries, Ohio State
by Odschool  (2017-03-19 19:11:38)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

was the Big 10 satan. Football players of that era did not give a shit about Michigan. I watched many UM/OSU games in the 50's - 80's with the old timers in SB. I never heard anyone cheer of OSU,

Eff that noise. To hell with Michigan. I'd root for ISIS
by bleedsgreen04  (2017-03-19 15:32:00)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

against those assholes. I am being (slightly) hyperbolic, of course. But of course I'd root for Pitino over those clowns. I look at it more as rooting for Michigan to lose.

Who cares about Pitino? It's Michigan.
by garbageplate  (2017-03-19 14:38:51)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

QED

I was rooting against Mich, always, forever, against anyone. *
by Newt  (2017-03-19 14:28:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was telling my kids to never root for Michigan
by pmoose  (2017-03-20 09:50:35)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One of them concluded that I must be cheering for Louisville. I told them that I was not rooting for Louisville but I was also not rooting for Michigan. I guess I was rooting for meteor again.

Almost anyone
by Molly Maguires  (2017-03-19 15:22:26)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Penn State still exists, after all.

Indeed
by ShermanOaksND  (2017-03-19 14:36:17)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't "root for Pitino." But I don't really root against him, either. At least he has been openly respectful of ND. He's not associated with a school that tried to drown us in the bathtub.

Beilein can really coach *
by garbageplate  (2017-03-19 14:12:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Had the in the Final 4 in my brackets. They're good and
by Raoul  (2017-03-19 14:33:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Beilein underappreciated as a coach. They are this year's ND.

He's been to 3 Elite Eights and one title game
by garbageplate  (2017-03-19 14:38:19)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Plus taken four teams to the NCAA Tournament. Not bad from a guy from a small farm town in Western New York.

I find it rather depressing that Michigan has him and Harbaugh.

He's top notch. *
by irishhawk49  (2017-03-19 14:14:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes. F**k them.
by ShermanOaksND  (2017-03-19 14:20:52)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm just glad we beat those assholes last year.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.