How many 2018 recruits are we taking? 3?
by DonMattingly (2017-03-19 09:59:40)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to The Pit ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

And, for those of us uniformed, are we in good position with any recruits? Thanks in advance

Follow ND basketball recruiting (link)
by Kayo  (2017-03-19 11:28:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ND Hoops Recruits

Verbal Commits had information too; but it isn't thorough. For example, ND is recruiting big men, but VC hasn't listed them.

Verbal Commits
by NathanVC  (2017-03-19 23:35:07)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hello, my name is Nathan LeClair and I run Verbal Commits.

Which big men are ND recruiting? Only players with offers are listed on team charts.

also
by tb-sb  (2017-03-19 12:59:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Scout
http://www.scout.com/college/notre-dame/2018-basketball-prospects?minimumInterest=Low

http://notredame.247sports.com/Season/2018-Basketball/Targets

Apparently Rivals no longer has a prospect site that can be accessed without a subscription.

Rivals still has a free site
by Ajax  (2017-03-19 21:11:44)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The filters are not as user friendly as they used to be.

Great info! Thanks. I noticed some whitespace in the
by drmurray  (2017-03-19 11:49:50)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

recruit areas for everything other than guards

You're uniformed? Is this Bonzie?
by 2ndstreeter  (2017-03-19 11:17:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just kidding. Actually appreciate the question and the answer as I'm as uninformed as the next guy.

No need to be so insulating *
by Notra_Dahm  (2017-03-19 15:23:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nice *
by 2ndstreeter  (2017-03-19 17:52:42)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Basketball recruiting is very hard to follow.
by BigNDfan  (2017-03-19 11:03:33)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ND doesn't promote themselves like the football program.

Typically we land someone and we didn't even know ND was recruiting them.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.