Completely agree on FSU
by chicos bail bonds (2017-02-12 09:23:47)
Edited on 2017-02-12 09:24:10

In reply to:  posted by

The frenzied pace they played with on defense at their place was in stark contrast to last night. They seemed to have very little desire to be in South Bend last night. What was just as odd was that Hamilton didn't seem to be all that engaged either. He reminded me of the losing coach in the state championship game in the movie Hoosiers....if you remember in the movie where the coach just sat back and smiled while Hickory was executing to perfection.

To me FSU is the classic example of a team loaded with talent and athletes who know they are good and will be good when they want to be good. That is a dangerous proposition. When you add how many guys are getting playing time, eventually Hamilton is going to have to make difficult decisions when the games become more important. I wonder how the chemistry of the team will be impacted by that.

And yes Vitale needs to take the Musberger route; however, it was nice that neither he nor the other guy felt the need to refer to a player by a nickname that only a homer would know such as XRM. That being said, if you were an FSU fan, you had to feel like the game was being called by a homer.

Replies: