BVB the "BuLi Arsenal"...
by iudomer (2013-04-23 09:42:30)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

saw that a few times this morning on Twitter. Pretty sure anyone could be had at Dortmund right now...Lewa/Klopp/Hummels.

Klopp will be the hot manager this offseason...Madrid/ManC.

It is the almost the German national side
by wiNDycityfan  (2013-04-23 14:31:51)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Very very dissapointed. I wanted Gotze and Reus to come to England. Together at Old Trafford.

It's a shame. They were the only realistic threat to Bayern.
by baloo88  (2013-04-23 10:32:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Muenchen's reign of terror will not be easily broken. Having watched them play, the only thing missing is a creative force in the center of the attack. No longer with Goetze. If they get Hummels, it's game over for the rest of the Bundesliga, maybe even the rest of Europe.

I sat with a Schalke 04 fan last month. He was thinking
by G.K.Chesterton  (2013-04-23 12:35:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that some manager from Bayern (or was it Dortmund?), perhaps an asst., was going to come over to Schalke 04 and take over. Sorry for the spotty info, but does anyone know to whom he was referring.

Heynckes rumor...
by iudomer  (2013-04-23 12:55:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

instead of retiring from Bayern, he'd go to Schalke. That was denied all around.

That was the one. Thank you. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2013-04-23 14:52:13)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I bet Hummels goes to Barca this summer...
by iudomer  (2013-04-23 11:24:13)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Puyol is old and injured often. Sucks yeah, it will be a monopoly again for Bayern and I'm a Bayern fan. BuLi will become unwatchable again.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.