Suarez giveth, and Suarez taketh away. *
by baloo88 (2013-04-21 12:15:29)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Yep
by HTownND  (2013-04-22 11:10:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Suarez is a dirtbag POS, which isn't surprising.

Rafa still sucks.

Nice game plan you fat Spanish toad. Great substitutions, as always. The end of the season cannot get here soon enough.

I'll take the reault but the man should be banned for life.
by Coachbob  (2013-04-21 13:14:35)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's the second time now. What gets into him?

Ansd the cheeky smile while waiting for the corner kick thinking he got away with it was the capper for me.

And now he's bitten Ivanovic. Seriously. With his teeth. *
by baloo88  (2013-04-21 12:25:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know what Suarez can do while he's suspended.
by FtWorthIrish  (2013-04-22 19:36:00)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hopefully he's on the wrong end of Michonne's blade.

And of course... (spoiler)
by baloo88  (2013-04-21 12:55:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Suarez gets the equalizer in the 7th minute of extra time. One assist, one penalty, one goal, on mouthful of Ivanovic. The man makes his mark on the game in every way.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.