My bucket list has a new item... (link)
by wiNDycityfan (2013-04-10 13:18:27)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Haven't seen such passion, energy and even madness since Rock in Rio.

I have got to attend a match at Dortmund, maybe even double it up with Oktoberfest in Munich (another one on the list).

Has anybody here done this? Any idea how to get tickets to Bundesliga? ewill?

More at the link.

Depends on the team...
by ewillND  (2013-04-20 05:21:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Best bet might be to choose a location for a game, and then check to see if the team has a website for season ticket holders selling back individual tickets. As an example, the link below is to FC Bayern's marketplace.

Thanks much. Will take a look. Are you in Munich? *
by wiNDycityfan  (2013-04-20 21:59:21)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dortmund
by Chico15  (2013-04-11 09:13:45)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I went to a Bundesliga game at Signal Iduna 3-4 years ago when BVB hosted Werder Bremen. Dortmund was not as successful then as they have been recently, but I was able to buy a single ticket online from the team website and print it on my computer two weeks in advance or so. With their recent form, I don't know if that is still possible. I went to a Friday night game and had driven from a plant site outside Hannover that afternoon. Traffic was ridiculous getting into the city for the game, so I parked about 2 km away and hoofed it in and just made it for kick-off. It was a great experience.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.