I've discovered my ND gateway to MLS
by Ravenium (2013-04-07 02:18:45)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Yes, I know I'm about 1+ years behind everyone, and I know he's currently injured, but hey, most of my intros to liking pro sports seem to begin with an ND connection. I'm not much of a soccer person, but maybe that'll change.

There are some other ND connections too.
by Mr Wednesday  (2013-04-07 12:28:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Matt Besler starts at center half for KC (and recently played the same position for the U.S. national team in the draw at Azteca).

Justin Morrow starts at left fullback for San Jose (and was called up to the national team for the last two qualifiers, but didn't play).

I think I've seen Jeb Brovsky's name in box scores, too, but I forget which roster he landed on.

Montréal. *
by SavageDragon  (2013-04-07 12:36:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

add Ryan Miller to the Timbers, too *
by Ravenium  (2013-04-08 15:58:07)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.