Rafa
by HTownND (2013-04-02 13:53:24)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Still sucks

who do you prefer for next year?
by mitquinn  (2013-04-02 17:00:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I havent been paying much attention to Chelsea talk on possible candidates.

I can think of one special guy who might be interested *
by Irishlawyer  (2013-04-02 20:00:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Its going to be him
by alleghenyirish  (2013-04-02 20:10:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

no doubt in my mind

There has been a lot of chatter
by HTownND  (2013-04-03 09:39:10)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With his name attached, and he did nothing to squash that.

But who knows at this point.

Anyone but Rafa (who called this a successful season after the FA cup win against Man U).

He's been rumored for ManU when Sir Alex retires. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2013-04-02 22:04:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

“Please don’t call me arrogant, but I’m European champion
by Irishted  (2013-04-02 20:43:21)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and I think I’m a special one.”

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.