I have no clue. I'm not sure JK does, either.
by NDBass (2013-03-27 09:52:25)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Can someone breakdown the composition of our team?  posted by NavyJoe

The 65% comment was because of injuries, but we might've found more permanent pieces. A lot to watch moving forward.

1) On sabbatical from soccer. Club and international.
2) I'm not sure on ther defense, but I suspect we'll see more of Gonzalez and Besler. I think they'll get a chance to prove this was more than a one game performance. I have no clue what is happening on the outside. I think Fabian Johnson has one side, but I'm not so sure anymore. Chandler showed little against Costa Rica. That whole soap opera might've been for naught. We'll see.
3) Probably, based on ESPN wants to do with the broadcasts. I wonder if the latest round of league/cup broadcast negotiations played a role going forward. I think it was even worse with that guy they added last night, Alejandro something-or-the-other. Trying to show impartiality isn't worth putting together a crap broadcast team.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.