Helluva match for Besler and Gonzalez.
by SavageDragon (2013-03-27 00:26:16)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

That's an exciting prospect for the national team going forward.

Klinsmann agrees.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2013-03-27 07:14:52)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The performances of Gonzalez and Besler loomed large. A combined 12-foot-5, they helped repel 20 open-play crosses by Mexico and 15 corners.

"As you know, having to guard Chicharito is a tough thing to do," Klinsmann said. Javier Hernandez put his three shots off target.

Agreed. Gonzalez was MOM. Do we leave Guzan
by blairkiel  (2013-03-27 00:31:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In net?

I would.

I would too.
by LondonDomer  (2013-03-27 10:51:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think Guzan is very good. If Howard were a 10, Guzan would be a 9.8. I also think the way Howard gets on his back line EVERY time there is a breakdown is not effective. I like Guzan's demeanor much more and I think it makes him a more effective leader.

Couldn't agree more on demeanor Howard v. Guzan *
by steelhop  (2013-03-27 14:06:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Most solid the back middle has looked in a while. *
by NDBass  (2013-03-27 00:27:33)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.