Edu is on the take. *
by NDBass (2013-03-26 23:39:51)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Well, he did his best to give a penalty *
by BillShakespeare  (2013-03-27 00:07:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You misspelled Beasley *
by WilfordBrimley  (2013-03-26 23:42:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's not on the take, he just sucks.
by SavageDragon  (2013-03-26 23:43:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

(At least in this role against this opponent.)

And looks like he may have a broken wrist. *
by SavageDragon  (2013-03-26 23:44:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yea, that hurt
by WilfordBrimley  (2013-03-26 23:45:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What the hell is JK thinking with that sub?

JA was playing pretty well as a hold-up forward.
by SavageDragon  (2013-03-26 23:47:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Considering that that's what I'd think you want when you won't get many balls forward, I don't understand either. The only thing I can figure is that he thinks our best shot is to get a man free on a long ball -- sort of the Charlie Davies role -- that's more Johnson's game than Altidore's, I suppose.

He needs to stop dribbling. Clear it by pass or bomb. *
by SavageDragon  (2013-03-26 23:41:02)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.