Kroenke, Gazidis and Wenger out!
by mitquinn (2013-02-21 13:35:59)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Usmanov, Dein and Klopp/Heynckes...he'll even Mourihno in.

This travesty must stop.

I'm not happy, but I don't trust the ...
by Rocksteady74  (2013-02-23 13:32:02)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

... fat Russian. And I trust Dein even less.

And if Wenger needs to go, Laudrup might be the better value.

The last couple of years haven't been handled as well as they could, and the purse strings need to open. Given what we've spent, the Champions League qualification record and results are good. Whether Wenger needs to go may depend on who really is keeping the purse closed, and only insiders know that.

Didn't know Piers Morgan had an account on here
by alleghenyirish  (2013-02-21 21:26:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You lost to one of the top three teams in the world get over it.

Was it Bayern, Blackburn, or Bradford City
by Irishlawyer  (2013-02-22 06:32:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that you believe is one of the top three teams in the world? Maybe that is the top three.

Clearly, the Arsenal board thinks so. (link)
by baloo88  (2013-02-22 10:48:49)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You think this is about one game?
by mitquinn  (2013-02-21 22:52:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's more about 7 years.

7 straight years of Champions League qualification
by alleghenyirish  (2013-02-22 11:28:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hold me I'm a Gooner

Selling off the best players for "footballing reasons"?
by mitquinn  (2013-02-23 18:35:19)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Easy to smell bullshit when it smells so bad.

Andy Reid-ish sacking of Wenger in order?
by shea  (2013-02-23 15:05:47)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

except Reid was never undefeated NFL champion.

Seriously.
by NDBass  (2013-02-22 13:11:01)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Check out the cluster fuck that is Liverpool football and get back to us.

It's the culmination of a shitty week in a shitty season
by SantaMonica  (2013-02-21 21:38:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Granted the odds of prgessing against the best team in club football not named Barcelona were slim, but losing to Bayern was just icing on a shit cake of losing to Championship and second division teams on the FA and Carling cups. Let the man vent.

Europa or bust *
by wiNDycityfan  (2013-02-21 17:13:40)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.