Turn on NBC Sports Network if you like blizzard soccer. *
by Porpoiseboy (2012-11-07 20:07:58)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Well, they called it. Game's tomorrow. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2012-11-07 21:08:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was looking forward to watching that last night...
by Slotts  (2012-11-08 13:09:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

big difference in the attitudes of the coaches toward playing. I love Ben Olsen.

How European were NY's coach's responses?
by Porpoiseboy  (2012-11-08 13:15:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was cracking up at the stark differences in their attitudes - pure comedy.

In the end, MLS made the absolute right decision, but I was floored that the facility hadn't made any provisions for the weather! Call the Meadowlands and use some of their snow-clearing equipment or something. ANYTHING! Seeing those poor mopes fighting the losing battle shoveling snow was the height of futility. I just kept thinking - who the fuck are they kidding?

I would have thought that the NY coach...
by Slotts  (2012-11-08 14:44:37)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

(a German, correct?)would have had to play in more weather like that than any US player/coach ever had to.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.