JK did not call Chandler...
by Irishlawyer (2012-10-11 15:33:45)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Chandler claims he was open to the call-up.

I know you guys are likely sick of Chandler updates, but I thought this one was pretty interesting.

Weird passive-aggressive thing going on there.
by Mr Wednesday  (2012-10-11 16:48:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The way I understood things, JK had reached the point where he was tired of asking and having Chandler find an excuse not to go, and wants Chandler to show some initiative about being a part of the team. As such, "I was open to the call-up and he never asked" seems like game-playing.

It seems to me that Chandler decided that if he was asked
by Xaeryne  (2012-10-11 17:58:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

this time, he would go. And JK, being tired of asking, didn't ask him.

That or Chandler is just upset he wasn't asked.

The facts are not clear from that article but
by Irishlawyer  (2012-10-11 21:44:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I would not put it past Chandler to say he wanted to come after he knew JK was not asking. Spin control.

But TC intimated he'd accept an Oct call-up back in Sept.
by SavageDragon  (2012-10-12 15:40:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One would think that JK would at least call his bluff.

He should just bang Chandler's mom and get it over with. *
by NDBass  (2012-10-12 16:18:09)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think Chandler is full of it *
by ndsdsub  (2012-10-11 17:06:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Uh yes
by Irish 01  (2012-10-13 11:21:47)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

After calling repeatedly for every game for 2 years, the one time the US doesn't call he is suddenly anxious to get a cap? Right. Timmy is a talent, but I hope Jürgen sticks with...you've got my number.

My guess as well. *
by Rocksteady74  (2012-10-12 16:31:29)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.