USA loses & Canada wins - what's the world coming to
by boethius (2012-09-08 11:14:44)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Olympic ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

was at the Canada match last night and it was brilliant - no clue how Jamaica one - anyone watch it?

Jamaica scored on two free kicks.
by Mr Wednesday  (2012-09-08 12:03:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One was hit under the wall, which jumped, and deflected off of one of the wall players' legs on the way through.

The other was an exquisitely struck bender over the wall that just snuck inside the post.

The U.S. did look listless, and there were some obvious issues with Klinsmann's lineup and roster selection, but even a perfect roster and lineup might have seen the same result; The Office is a difficult place to play, and our three best players were either out (Donovan, Bradley) or at less than full strength (Dempsey).

figured it must have been a less then 'A' team for whatever
by boethius  (2012-09-08 19:42:19)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

reason. Should be fine in the group i'd think - tho, I fear for your lads when they come back to Canada in the last round (if we make it - please please please!!!!)

On Tv that looked to be the best atmosphere for a Canada..
by ndalberta  (2012-09-08 11:47:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

game since Brazil in Edmonton in 1994.

it was definitely the best game at BMO since the
by boethius  (2012-09-08 19:41:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

game where Danny D scored and we threw stuff on the field.

Guys behind me were from Edmonton - what's your excuse!?!?!!

Six year old twins in first week of school?..
by ndalberta  (2012-09-08 21:04:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thats all I got.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.