El Salvador - shameful behavior all over the field *
by irishlaw2010 (2017-07-19 22:34:52)

This user did not provide content for this post

That referee has no business being near a real match
by wcnitz  (2017-07-20 11:07:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Zero match control.

Eyes never lingered on any late challenges despite them happening all over the field.

Missed four red cards.

Missed a minimum of seven yellows. One ES player should have seen five-six on his own.

Two bites. Two punches. Titty twister. Studs up multiple times. Elbows to the face.

CONCACAF will do jack shit about any of this. Despicable and while I admire the USMNT composure, them throwing up the 'we expect it, it's typical in these matches' afterwards is a sad reflection of CONCACAF.

Jozy quote:
by iudomer  (2017-07-20 10:48:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jozy Altidore: My girl is mad at me. She’s mad at me, she’s mad at Romero. She’s like ‘Only I can bite you, only I can grab your nipples.'

That's his best contribution in a while...
by NDMike2001  (2017-07-20 13:01:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I kid. Despite his goal drought, Jozy seems to be playing better under Arena. Obviously I'd like for him to be more productive, but it's not his fault that we don't have many more options. I'll be interested to see how Arena handles Dwyer. I think that DD is better.

He was a gladiator last night
by wcnitz  (2017-07-20 16:35:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He could have stabbed a bitch out there and none of us would have been upset with him for it.

By the 80th minute you could see his exhaustion. They beat the shit out of him and the referee didn't stop it, he just took it.

I was a little surprised that he played that long.
by MobileIrish  (2017-07-20 17:33:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was worried he would get caught retaliating.

That's pure gold. *
by KeoughCharles05  (2017-07-20 12:09:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And it was largely allowed. *
by AlanND90  (2017-07-20 09:08:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Almost entirely allowed
by wcnitz  (2017-07-20 11:08:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Even the red card-worthy challenge on Lichaj wasn't even seen by the referee. Had to come from the linesman and it wasn't even in his goddamn quadrant.

Bet ya CONCACAF doesn't even hand out a single suspension here.

The whole thing was ridiculous. *
by AlanND90  (2017-07-20 21:21:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Par for the course from central American sides vs the US. *
by SavageDragon  (2017-07-19 22:42:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post