Morata to Chelsea
by HTownND (2017-07-19 14:18:01)
Edited on 2017-07-19 14:20:34

Conte gets his man. Emenalo is non plussed.

I'll side with the manager myself, but the fan base seemed divided. Onward and upward.

As for Costa, don't sell him for anything less than 60M, and if he doesn't like it, he can sit on his ass in Brazil in perpetuity. It's not like we need the funds from his transfer to make any of our deals.

Finally, does this signal Kun to Milan?

If Kyle Walker is now worth £50m then the market
by miamioh_irishfan  (2017-07-19 19:41:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is seriously fucked in the head.

I'm still waiting on the Red Bull hierarchy to cave to Klopp's bid for Keita. If that + Van Djik happens then they'll be actual contenders this year.

The Walker transfer is amazing
by Irish01  (2017-07-22 15:56:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Shocked I haven't read more about how astronomically crazy it is when a player of Walker's caliber and someone who wasn't even in the preferred starting 11 for his manager is fetching £50m. Not saying Walker isn't worthy of a starting spot in the PL, but he's now a £50m player? Hardly.

Only way LawnBallSport sells Keita...
by iudomer  (2017-07-20 09:12:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is to another Red Bull team owned in the PL. It goes like this for player movement in the RB system:

Aston Villa Red Bulls
^
Leipzig
^
Salzburg

Crap. I loved having Costa at Chelsea.
by ndroman21  (2017-07-19 15:51:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was a buiit-in excuse for anything anyone on Arsenal did wrong....yeah, but COSTA!