Dwyer scores in his debut for USMNT.
by Skip Encarnacion (2017-07-01 18:08:15)

He's a quick, strong pain in the ass with a good left foot. I think he's a great addition to the squad. Morris may well end up fighting him for a spot.

Entertaining half.

What does everyone think of the new jersey?
by volley  (2017-07-03 12:47:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I rather like it.

It's no Delaware. *
by Irish Tool  (2017-07-06 11:41:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Better thn the previous one, that''s for sure *
by wcnitz  (2017-07-05 10:10:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Like them, but...
by Irish01  (2017-07-04 16:24:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wish someone would have spent an extra minute thinking about the stars on the shoulders. If nothing else, make it 13 stars. Nit picky and not an aesthetic thing, just feel like they look odd with no rhyme or reason behind 4 and 1 on each shoulder/sleeve.

Colors look good and better than the red/white where's Waldo version.

Overall, one of the better recent kits.

A mí me gustan las rayas *
by baloo88  (2017-07-04 12:56:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thumbs up *
by ndsdsub  (2017-07-04 01:47:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't like the blue + red theme of recent jerseys
by spade  (2017-07-03 19:48:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I like when white is incorperated either as a stripe or as a solid. I simmilarly didn't like the popsicle jerseys for the same reason. Red to toe jerseys were tolerable, but I still like incorporating white even as a secondary color.