NBC will screw some EPL viewers, help others.
by NDBass (2017-06-27 17:05:34)

If you're a cord cutter, this might be a good thing. If not, it will most likely suck. Then again, it might depend on how many matches you like to watch. I'm probably more concerned about the ability for game watches to show any game. We'll see how it plays out.

In the UK, you're lucky to get 5 games a weekend
by Irish01  (2017-06-28 08:54:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When we moved to London I was shocked at how few games were available. I used my parents' US cable subscription to watch games online.

How many NFL games do you get a weekend?
by DakotaDomer  (2017-06-28 09:11:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's the same principle

Not disagreeing *
by Irish01  (2017-06-28 20:28:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's annoying. *
by ChicagoWave03  (2017-06-27 18:26:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As long as they leave the current television schedule
by Irishlawyer  (2017-06-27 17:24:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

alone (ie. not less games on NBC/NBCSN/USA, etc.), I'll gladly fork over fifty bucks for the balance. Hell, back in the day, I think I paid $20 a month for Sentanta Sports on DirecTV.

What we NEED, however, is ready access to soccer on free/cable television so that the audience continues to grow.

I enjoy living in a world where I am not a weirdo for liking soccer. I like to talk about more than Messi and Renaldo with people. It is amazing how far the broad popularity of the sport has come in just five or six years.

Fox is licensing to Facebook their CL games...
by iudomer  (2017-06-28 08:26:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not sure if FB will charge or not, but it increases access.