This Fox halftime is a mess.
by baloo88 (2017-06-11 21:29:19)

Not looking forward to their World Cup coverage. Just a shame, given how well NBC handles the Premier League and the quality of ESPN's past coverage of the tournament. Fox is an absolute shit show.

I love Stu Holden
by wcnitz  (2017-06-12 08:50:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know he's still learning as a booth guy, and he'll get better. But he's a really, really good guy and I hope he succeeds.

Wynalda can eat a bag of dicks.

If they keep that babbling fool I'd watch it on Telemundo
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-06-11 22:07:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That Fiore guy is the stupidest gimmick of a TV personality I've witnessed. He makes everybody else look like the best team ever assembled.

The only real hope is the announcers.
by NDBass  (2017-06-11 21:33:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If they get a good lineup to call the matches, I'll be happy. I can ignore all the pregame/halftime/postgame stuff. I expect a bunch of Eric Wynalda.