The Champions!!!!!!!
by CountyArmagh (2017-05-24 18:18:20)

League that is.

Well done to Mourinho and the boys. Going all in on Europa glory. Hope the CL berth will entice Grieznann and others to join United to restock the tank.

One last time... (link)
by mitquinn  (2017-05-25 12:17:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I really love this video *
by Montroy28  (2017-05-26 10:56:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can't remember a game with stakes so high
by powerI  (2017-05-25 09:57:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Lose and get stuck in a cycle of mediocrity with less funds to repair the side and the targets would be the mid-range Liverpool, West Ham, Everton, Tottenham type of targets.

Thankfully they won so the project is still full go and the summer buys will be world class players.

We can all exhale now. The sometimes miserable, patchwork, grind it out 64 game death march is done.

Griezmann, Rodriguez, Silva, Varane, De Gea
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-05-24 23:15:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A world class striker, a creator up top, a distributor further back, a bookend center back to complement Bailly, and our goalkeeper to stay.

That's my wish list.

Keeping DeGea would be quite a coup. *
by NDMike2001  (2017-05-25 09:13:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post