BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE *
by irishlaw2010 (2017-05-21 10:46:58)

In reply to: HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS, LIVERPOOL  posted by irishlaw2010

This user did not provide content for this post

45 minutes of squeaky bum time. *
by NDBass  (2017-05-21 10:49:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This ain't even close to over - L'pool has looked bad
by irishlaw2010  (2017-05-21 11:02:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

outside of that one extra time sequence. Attack has been indecisive in the final third and the defense has looked shaky on the counter.

I think we need at least one more goal.

They've had like 80 percent of possession.
by ndroman21  (2017-05-21 11:05:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They've just been anxious around the box. I suspect that now that the pressure is off, they'll win going away.

Middleborough would need a strike off of a set piece or a penalty to score. Their strikers aren't good enough to beat LIverpool on their own.

Of course, theres Mignolet, too.

Migs has actually been strong recently. *
by NDBass  (2017-05-21 11:16:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know, but he's still susceptible to the odd brain fart.
by ndroman21  (2017-05-21 11:19:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No matter, though, this is playing out exactly like I thought it would after they got the first one.

Pressure came off of Liverpool and Middlesbrough was left with little to play for.