I sat front row at CP vs Hull today
by Dakotadomer (2017-05-14 14:03:51)

Right next to the trained bald eagle - it was quite a trip

They were very friendly to the Americans in the good seats

How did you get your tickets?
by PWK2  (2017-05-14 21:52:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've heard that getting tickets to any Premier League games can be quite difficult.

Assistant Club Secretary of CPFC
by dakotadomer  (2017-05-15 14:14:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Secured the tickets for some coworkers of mine that support and do a little work for Cincinnati FC -- they played Palace in a friendly recently

They had an extra and gave it to me

Had they fixed the roof? I was at Selhurst about five years
by 3rdSt  (2017-05-14 14:12:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ago when they were down a division. The stadium was in pretty poor state, with big holes in the corrugated tin roof that funneled rain water right into sections of the stands. When I first got into the ground, I couldn't understand why there were areas where no body was seated - until it started raining...

Good fans indeed, saw the Eagle while having a few pints in the pub in the stadium beforehand, and distinctly remember how 'English' the walk to the Tube station from the ground after the match felt - crowds of good-natured supporters walking through a red-brick Victorian neighborhood, chatting to friends in the houses and having a jolly old time.