Jesus wasn't there after all...
by wiNDycityfan (2017-05-11 17:38:05)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Soccer ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Our NDNEPL Fantasy League's regular season champ went out in a quarterfinals, an unexpected round laden with upsets (why isn't the EPL Fantasy League engine more upfront about the format by the way? I doubt many people knew it was the start of the playoffs).

Congrats anyway to Blietzkrieg on the regular season championship.

Semis start this weekend, with a crazy amount of feature (and double) matches. Best of luck to you all.

United & Conquer

Congrats on the win this week.
by IrishCavan  (2017-05-17 10:46:15)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

F'n Sanchez killed me.

Jesus Wept.
by CuzTeahan  (2017-05-12 14:37:06)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At least I did. Unfortunately I set up my team to shoot for bear for this week, and let go of Sanchez based on Arsenal's crap performances. Of course he and a lukewarm performance from Hazard did me in.

Lesson learned, and good luck to those remaining.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.