Like I said
by HTownND (2017-05-11 16:24:27)

In reply to: Good. The first step is recognizing that you have a problem *  posted by ndroman21

Blame ESPN. I go to the Chelsea News feed on the ESPN app, and without fail, Arsene comments show up. I don't go to Arseblog or anywhere else looking for them. ESPN curates them for me, and I'll say it again, I don't get the impression that Arsene comments on other teams as much as Chelsea.

Maybe I'm just getting trolled by him and ESPN, but were I to meet the man, I'd just keep saying I have a hard time hearing him, and it isn't because of his accent, but it's hard to stop looking at this:

But this isn't me looking for it, it's basically always showing up in my Chelsea news feed. (I'd wager Arsene commenting on Chelsea has shown up more than Mou commenting on Chelsea).

For example, Arsene's comments were about both Leicester and Chelsea, yet

Leicester ESPN News Feed

Chelsea ESPN News Feed

7 stories down now, although that's after Conte's pre match press conference. Sure, Lythell is probably looking for clicks, but I just don't understand why Arsene keeps commenting on Chelsea, but maybe I never will, and maybe he'll be long gone, and we won't have to worry about it.