Spoiler
by HTownND (2017-04-30 12:50:18)

The Wenger post game should be awesome. Be warned Refs

Kane didn't dive
by wcnitz  (2017-04-30 13:37:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Rashford and Sane definitely did today.

Kane got hit above his boot from a really, really stupid challenge. He embellished, but it was a foul regardless. All Gabriel had to do was just stay level with him and drive him over the goal line. Going to ground was idiotic, and with his studs up no less.

All in all, I think the referee did a great job of control in the TOT-ARS match.

Agreed
by HTownND  (2017-04-30 14:03:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Spurs out played Arsenal and the result was deserved. Good old Petr kept it from being worse.

But I'm sure Arsene doesn't see it that way

You have a worse complex than Wenger. *
by ndroman21  (2017-04-30 17:48:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I must admit
by HTownND  (2017-05-01 00:11:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm looking forward to Tottenham building a huge new stadium and finishing above Arsenal and not using the excuse of the new stadium for the next 10 years.

They call it
by mitquinn  (2017-04-30 18:11:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maurihnoitis... (rimshot)