Marouane Fellaini is a moron
by wcnitz (2017-04-27 17:24:12)
Edited on 2017-04-27 17:26:45
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Soccer ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

And Premier League officials have absolutely no stones whatsoever. But you can probably put that blame on the FA.

No official should ever tolerate being hounded and harassed like that - ever.

Moran? haha *
by spade  (2017-05-02 07:23:51)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He should see red once every 3 or 4 games. *
by NDBass  (2017-04-27 18:34:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Including when he's serving his suspensions. *
by NDMike2001  (2017-04-28 09:01:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

United already have an injury crisis
by Montroy28  (2017-04-27 17:31:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and Fellaini lost his mind, in the space of 30 seconds or so he managed to achieve quite a lot. Tim Fosu-Mensah, step right up!

Aguero going down like he'd been shot in the face ...
by PWK2  (2017-04-28 18:22:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is one big reason a lot of people dislike football.

I would have given Fellaini a red and Aguero a yellow for simulation. What a pussy.

That is where the referee should just report it
by wcnitz  (2017-04-28 20:07:56)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And let the FA handle it from there.

Fellaini should have been gone regardless, but that kind of 'embellishment' puts the official in a terrible position. Because it isn't truly a dive, nor simulation. Just silly exaggeration.

Not to mention I believe simulation can only be called during the run of play - so if you book him there, it has to be for 'misconduct' which has its own set of standards.

edit: I'm going to correct myself. He can be booked for unsporting behavior there - 'shows a lack of respect for the game'. Works for me. The line that allows for a caution for simulation deliberately uses the word 'foul' and what Fellaini did was not a foul.

Aguerro suckered him right into it
by wcnitz  (2017-04-27 17:36:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jose said it best after the match - 'bit of red, bit of a smart Argentinian'.

Worst 24 match unbeaten streak ever.

An unbeaten run that has seen...
by Montroy28  (2017-04-27 17:49:58)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1. the gap widen between Chelsea and United by 9
2. the gap widen between Spurs and United by 5
3. 11 draws to some rather pedestrian (!!!) competition
4. an ascent from seventh to fifth.

Yeah there have been more impressive streaks.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.