Bad send off and an offside goal
by wcnitz (2017-04-18 17:04:05)

And no one is going to love Ronaldo more after this match than Ronaldo.

What a shit way to go out.

Oh I'm sorry - two offside goals
by wcnitz  (2017-04-18 17:30:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My bad!

Lewa's offside was criminal...
by iudomer  (2017-04-18 18:03:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In relation to these fucking goals. I am pissed off. A Hungarian ref with these two teams. Ridiculous.

Even better news
by wcnitz  (2017-04-18 19:41:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Neuer injured and could be out for a while - possibly the season.

Unreal...
by iudomer  (2017-04-18 20:40:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I bet Hummels/Boa are damaged goods rest of season too. Imagine LawnBallSports might catch them.

Still so pissed off.

I'm glad Carlo went for it
by wcnitz  (2017-04-18 21:28:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bayern can win the double every year.

Go for the CL.

Honestly, 8 points clear with another match against RB, and RB's remaining schedule? Not worried about that.

Beat Dortmund in the Pokal and another couple wins in the BL will wrap that up too.

Hating Ronaldo is as silly as hating Lebron at this point *
by miamioh_irishfan  (2017-04-18 17:07:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I acknowledge his greatness. Also despise him. * *
by wcnitz  (2017-04-18 17:08:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post