Well, Thomas doesn't take the kicks now
by wcnitz (2017-04-13 08:43:38)

In reply to: Could have been worse...  posted by iudomer

After his struggles last year - but I would actually prefer Franck in that situation.

Just read...
by iudomer  (2017-04-13 09:22:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Vidal was Juve's #1 guy on penalties, same for Chile. Bad form I guess, or ball don't lie.

I'd put Thomas as #10, put Thiago back with Vidal in holding. Might even play Costa instead of Ribery. Wing play just lacked pace yesterday.

No way on Costa over Ribery
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-04-14 00:31:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not only Ribery was the option all 1st half and the reason for all those corners taken, Costa didn't even tap the needle when he came on. Granted, Bayern couldn't get out, but Costa looked out of his depth.

Costa came on and looked like he didn't care one bit
by wcnitz  (2017-04-13 11:06:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Starting to think he's checked out.

Hey, Boateng is now injured...
by iudomer  (2017-04-14 11:17:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I saw him limping in the game
by wcnitz  (2017-04-14 12:33:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And thought we were really about to get screwed - because Javi was already off at that point. When nothing came out about it the next day, I figured it was fine. Guess not.

BTW, acc. to KHR
by wcnitz  (2017-04-13 09:10:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Lewy is good to go for next week.

Hummels may be good to go - fingers crossed on that one.