beIN Sports?
by Irish01 (2017-03-25 20:16:24)

I recall this coming up before, but all the more irritating a few days before the match. I just cannot justify upping my cable package for a few qualifying matches when the channel brings no other value. In my case, I'd actually have to go up two packages on UVerse.

Bitching over.

I get it through Sling TV
by wcnitz  (2017-03-26 08:33:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Let's me watch a lot of La Liga and Ligue 1 matches as well.

Sling TV offers a free 7 day trial *
by Cul Baire  (2017-03-27 15:42:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What's your beef?
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-03-25 20:46:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just kidding.

I pay an extra $4.99/month to get beIN, but I also get NFL Red Zone and other crap. beIN does show a ton more than just qualifiers - they have a lot of La Liga, Ligue One, Serie A, and a lot of Kay Murray.

As for USMNT qualifiers, they'll mostly be on FS1. For the game on Tuesday, either hit a bar or go online to watch (see link).

Edited to add Telemundo and NBC Universo will also have it.

Telemundo is how we will be watching it at our house.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-03-26 14:37:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have double checked the local TV listings and they are showing it.