Whut?
by wiNDycityfan (2017-03-25 00:43:59)

In reply to: Eh, Pulisic is a world class talent.  posted by baloo88

As much as I love and appreciate your thoughts, there's a lot in here you may want to reel in.

I stand by all of it.
by baloo88  (2017-03-25 01:03:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Those who aren't watching Pulisic and Dembele week in and week out are missing out. Dembele is certainly among the top 5 players under 20 in the world. I'd put Pulisic around the top 10, and I'm not the only person who thinks that. As I said, even Germans are very high on him.

I respect your opinion...
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-03-25 21:22:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've seen enough of Dembele to understand how mad his skill set is. I just think that perhaps your views are somewhat biased because (1) you're a Dortmund guy, and (2) that squad plays such a heavy attack-oriented style, I'm inclined to say it won't be sustainable or translate in a different system.

Crazy talented no doubt, Ballon D'Or it's a crazy extrapolation IMO. But I do know you know your shit, and as a Dortmund sympathizer myself, I'd love to be dead on balls wrong.

Look forward to the mayhem the CL quarterfinals with Monaco should be. They match up very well.