That's it. Pulisic is the real fucking deal. *
by skip encarnacion (2017-03-25 00:02:48)

This user did not provide content for this post

They can just print the next 15 yrs of lineup sheets
by miamioh_irishfan  (2017-03-25 01:20:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with his name chiseled into it.

The best thing JK did was give him his first cap
by otters92  (2017-03-25 00:20:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To seal his commitment to the US over Croatia.

Eh, I don't think it was ever that much of a consideration.
by SavageDragon  (2017-03-25 00:32:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He was born here, grew up here, was in all the U-x teams, etc. And unlike in the case of someone like Joe Red, his dad was also an American born in the US.

I wonder if Klopp is watching from his bunker. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-03-25 00:17:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think he's confirmed his status as the first US wunderkind
by SavageDragon  (2017-03-25 00:04:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

(And yes, I know, he's not even the best teenager on his own team, he's only very good not truly world class potential in the perspective of top nations, blah blah blah)

Eh, Pulisic is a world class talent.
by baloo88  (2017-03-25 00:07:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

BVB Fans and the German press rave about him. He might not be quite at Dembele's level, but he's a year younger, and I've got money on Dembele winning the Ballon D'or someday.

Whut?
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-03-25 00:43:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As much as I love and appreciate your thoughts, there's a lot in here you may want to reel in.

I stand by all of it.
by baloo88  (2017-03-25 01:03:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Those who aren't watching Pulisic and Dembele week in and week out are missing out. Dembele is certainly among the top 5 players under 20 in the world. I'd put Pulisic around the top 10, and I'm not the only person who thinks that. As I said, even Germans are very high on him.

I respect your opinion...
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-03-25 21:22:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've seen enough of Dembele to understand how mad his skill set is. I just think that perhaps your views are somewhat biased because (1) you're a Dortmund guy, and (2) that squad plays such a heavy attack-oriented style, I'm inclined to say it won't be sustainable or translate in a different system.

Crazy talented no doubt, Ballon D'Or it's a crazy extrapolation IMO. But I do know you know your shit, and as a Dortmund sympathizer myself, I'd love to be dead on balls wrong.

Look forward to the mayhem the CL quarterfinals with Monaco should be. They match up very well.

He's already doing things no US player has ever done. 18! *
by RedIrish  (2017-03-25 00:06:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post