Good strike by Bradley. Terrible goalkeeping. *
by baloo88 (2017-03-24 23:24:52)

This user did not provide content for this post

Pulisic has been on point at #10
by wcnitz  (2017-03-24 23:30:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This team looks soooo much healthier than they did last year.

I think his legs look very heavy.
by baloo88  (2017-03-24 23:34:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That assist to Dempsey was something else, and his run on the Lletget goal was typical for him, but there's something slightly off about him tonight. He doesn't look quite as confident tonight as he usually does with BVB. I guess what I'm saying is that, good as he's been, he can play better.

Oh sure
by wcnitz  (2017-03-24 23:36:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Some of that has to be the field conditions AND the fact that he's back with a new team he still doesn't have a ton of experience with.

Still damn impressive.

Golazo by Dempsey. The rout is on! *
by Mr Wednesday  (2017-03-24 23:27:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He got hacked & grabbed to death on that and still finished. *
by SavageDragon  (2017-03-24 23:43:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think there's going to be at least 2 more goals.
by NDBass  (2017-03-24 23:33:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not sure they'll all be by the U.S., but this is going to have to open up more unless Honduras goes into a damage control shell.