Thiago *
by iudomer (2017-03-15 08:14:23)

In reply to: If you had to choose between Pogba and Kante right now  posted by miamioh_irishfan

This user did not provide content for this post

ding
by wcnitz  (2017-03-15 09:47:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Might be the most underrated player in all of Europe. He has been amazing (and I believe he has more takeaways per 90 than anyone in Europe right now).

Bayern will happily sell Alcantara...
by baloo88  (2017-03-15 13:17:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And use the proceeds to snake Weigl away from BVB.

I'll take Dembele...
by iudomer  (2017-03-15 13:42:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

his buildup to Pulisic was really nice yesterday.

Dahoud/Weigl midfield should be really good for a long time.

Catalan article this morning...
by iudomer  (2017-03-15 10:41:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

talking about Barca buying him back. DOn't want him to go, but Pogba money if he wants to go.

Don't think he wants to go
by wcnitz  (2017-03-15 12:46:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He left because Barcelona wasn't making him the primary and Bayern did.

Outside of Kimmich and Costa, who both want more time, I don't see anyone on that squad possibly wanting to leave right now.