Report: TNT/Univison win 2018-2021 rights for UEFA CL.
by G.K.Chesterton (2017-02-24 15:02:19)

Unless Time Warner's online access gets improved via the Charter merger, this blows. Time Warner users do not have the right to stream TNT/TBS. This is not an issue with FOXSportsGo, NBCSports.com, or WatchESPN.com.

Also, we don't have a local Univision affiliate - only Telemundo.

You can't make the investment
by Irishlawyer  (2017-02-24 17:15:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and then sit on it. They will have to make it more available. Televised European soccer is here to stay and it is a hot property. I'd expect TNT to make it accessible.

Was hoping ESPN jumped back into it all...
by wiNDycityfan  (2017-02-24 15:45:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Since Brazil's World Cup, I have yet to see a better soccer coverage (this coming from someone who loathes ESPN).

Fox, with Lalas, Wynalda, Barton and McBride, is terrible. I have no idea how TNT would be, but their basketball stuff is brutal.

Fox TV broadcasts are awful
by wcnitz  (2017-02-24 18:30:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Fox Soccer 2 Go broadcasts are not - they use Brits (with a lot of German analysts). Even for Bundesliga.

When Bayern is on FS1 and I can watch it on the Fox Sports Go Xbox app, I just mute it every time Wynalda opens his stupid mouth. Stu Holden is a damn fine human being, though.

Who was the guy for ESPN who used to handle
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-02-24 23:35:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bundy games solo? I always thought he did a remarkable job, given that he had nobody to lean on.

Was it Phil Bonnie?
by wcnitz  (2017-02-25 08:59:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He does a lot of solo games for Fox Soccer.

Ugh that really sucks
by wcnitz  (2017-02-24 15:15:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I subscribe to Fox Soccer 2 Go for 2 reasons: Bundesliga and the CL.

TNT's online access sucks hard.