Spurs
by wcnitz (2017-02-11 14:10:08)

What a mature group. They play with so much composure when they're losing.

So Spursy.

I don't care
by alleghenyirish  (2017-02-12 11:18:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Rather lose 2-0 kicking the shit out of the opponent than lose by five because we had no muscle.

This game was our hardest game left so I'm not too chocked. Liverpool will drop these points against Bournemouth

Indeed
by HTownND  (2017-02-14 17:02:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At least Reds fans like me can come back off the ledge.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-02-11 14:28:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That is indeed mature and thoughtful of Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

Meanwhile, a certain West London club can continue renovations of their trophy display to increase capacity.

The 2nd half was encouraging.
by IrishCavan  (2017-02-11 15:54:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I fully expected LFC to let the Spurs back in the game with a 2nd half goal. The fact that they never even really threatened was encouraging. I think Klopp showed some growth as a manager.

I'd like to see more against a non-top 6 team.
by NDBass  (2017-02-11 16:34:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm still recovering from the Super Bowl, so I'll take what I can get, though.

Indeed.
by NDMike2001  (2017-02-11 22:48:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We know what Klopp can do with teams that attack. It's the teams that pack it in and plam on the counter that give him fits. Let's see him figure out how to beat them.

But much needed.