It isn't just Kante
by wcnitz (2017-02-05 18:39:44)

In reply to: Is there any remotely close comparison to what Leicester  posted by miamioh_irishfan

Guys like Morgan played a LOT of minute last year. They look to have tired legs this season. The spark they had last year isn't there. At times, Huth and Morgan look like they're running on sand.

I don't see them turning it around at this point.

I think the fatigue part is true for some of last seasons'
by miamioh_irishfan  (2017-02-06 20:00:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

regular players, but I think they miss Kante's constant cover for their otherwise pedestrian ability the most.

Tend to agree with this
by TCFC  (2017-02-06 12:25:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Although I thought they looked good/better for the first 30 minutes against United. Then United scored twice in less than two minutes and it was game over.

It doesn't get much easier for them either. They've got an FA Cup replay on Wednesday and then on the road to play an improving Swansea. Then they have to play Sevilla and Liverpool back to back before they get Hull at home.

Oh and after that, they get to play Arsenal (away) and Sevilla in a three day span.