Chicago is still left without a professional team
by Irishlawyer (2017-02-01 23:56:31)

In reply to: 12 cities bid for new MLS franchises  posted by fontoknow

I know we have the Fire, but they're unprofessional.

Is there any other place they could have dropped that
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-02-02 13:52:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

stadium? I live in Milwaukee but thinking about taking the kids a long way to go to Toyota Park to see an MLS game is DOA with me. There's no there there.

Arlington Heights or Itasca would have been better locations
by Irishlawyer  (2017-02-02 16:43:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I even enjoyed and went to games as a season ticket holder when they were at Soldier Field. Pretty much anything - a high school stadium - would be better than the drive to and getting out of Toyota Park.

I live 7 miles away and I don't even have a desire to go. * *
by ndroman21  (2017-02-03 10:22:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The North Central College site was better too
by miamioh_irishfan  (2017-02-02 17:57:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd love to be a Fire fan, but the location of Toyota Park makes that a nonstarter.