How many games for Arsene
by HTownND (2017-01-23 11:11:36)

That was a crazy end to the match yesterday

4 it is *
by ndsdsub  (2017-01-27 15:25:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I assume an appeal is coming
by HTownND  (2017-01-27 16:53:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not sure how it's justified given the Pardew precedent.

EDIT - it appears no appeal

He pushed him twice, maybe? *
by ndroman21  (2017-01-31 10:44:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

3-4
by wcnitz  (2017-01-23 16:55:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They're going to make an example out of him.

As a fan of Arsenal and Wenger, I think he should ...
by Rocksteady74  (2017-01-23 18:45:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

... get three of four games. The conduct was unacceptable, and he knows it.

OT, being a fourth official is a suck job. I've only done it a few times, and I don't like it. It is much betting being in the middle and getting a run in.

That exchange with Taylor
by mitquinn  (2017-01-24 00:07:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

has been building up for a few seasons. One of the worst refs in the PL.

I've done it a few times
by wcnitz  (2017-01-23 19:02:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hate it as well. I'd rather be an AR, at least there's work to be done and frequently I luck out and get a coach I like to be around and chat with.

Pardew got 2 games for shoving an AR.
by ndroman21  (2017-01-23 12:14:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Whirlwind ending.

BTW, the Burnley manager complained about the close uncalled offsides that led to the Arsenal penalty.

On the second
by HTownND  (2017-01-23 12:52:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks, I hadn't seen that.

On the first, that's a good factoid. I'm guessing he'll get three for 2 pushes and failing to leave the pitch in an orderly fashion.

But could also see them bumping it down to two

I wouldn't argue with either of those outcomes...
by ndroman21  (2017-01-23 13:35:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...but I bet Arsene will. It's just his nature.