Pep looks like he doesn't want to do his job. *
by miamioh_irishfan (2017-01-15 10:24:00)

This user did not provide content for this post

Lots of issues on that team
by wcnitz  (2017-01-15 12:08:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bravo being the most glaring at the moment. He's been just awful.

Their midfield is a complete wreck too. * *
by miamioh_irishfan  (2017-01-15 15:52:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If he starts that midfield against Spurs
by alleghenyirish  (2017-01-16 11:50:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They will get destroyed, I'd be disappointed to only win by one

Fullbacks trying to cover Son/Ali...
by iudomer  (2017-01-16 16:08:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

good luck Sagna/Kolorav.

All that money spent on attacking talent, Jesus & Sane riding the pine, and nothing on fullbacks.

Miracles can happen.
by NDMike2001  (2017-01-17 10:52:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Liverpool started 18 y/o Trent Alexander-Arnold for his first ever EPL start against United (albeit do to injury). At Old Trafford.

After a barrage of attacks from Martial on the wing (in addition to some haplessness by Pogba), Mou then sent Mkhitaryan to the wing (as a left wing-back) and flooded the side with Rooney and Mata.

By some miracle the kid held it together. Welcome to the premier league, kid.

When Spurs played Chelsea...
by iudomer  (2017-01-17 10:59:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

they targeted Dave with Ali on crosses. Something similar to this one?

Deer in the headlights defending?
by NDMike2001  (2017-01-17 11:17:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Otherwise, I'm not sure that I understand the reference...

Arnold was a surprise start for Liverpool. He's a RB. So attacking him with speed and power from left wing seemed a logical choice (i.e. Martial). But it wasn't working.

Then Mou (who I hate with a passion), made a pretty genius tactical move. The world had to laugh when Fellaini came in. But they used him to knock down the long ball and bring pressure from the left and middle.

Imagine that you are 18 years old and you see Mkhitaryan running at you with Mata and Rooney ready to feed Ibra. I'm not sure how many players would have been ready for that plan, let alone an 18 y/o. That D-bag is a hell of a tactician.

Looking like he misses the cakewalk of leading a super team
by CountyArmagh  (2017-01-15 11:50:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in La Liga or Bundesliga.

Next stop: Paris Saint Germain