This is just silly.
by wcnitz (2016-12-18 12:11:12)

Great assist...
by iudomer  (2016-12-18 22:41:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What a strike.

The best assist
by wcnitz  (2016-12-19 09:40:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just huge.

A frustrating game to watch, but I have to give Darmstadt a lot of credit for how disciplined they played. I get why Ancelotti has to stay 4-3-3 without the Robbery on either wing, but it's taking Müller out of his game and the opportunities just aren't getting created.

By the way, did you see they have acquired Süle for a mere 25m? And Rudy for free - probably more as insurance than anything else.

Didn't watch 2nd half...
by iudomer  (2016-12-19 11:27:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

knew the 433 with Mueller on the wing plus Xabi and Darmstadt playing 10 behind the ball would be a boring affair. 433 is a need play without healthy wingers, can't rely on Robbery for much there.

Chelsea were looking at Sule for 40m, nice bit of business.

Think I'm meeting up with the Bayern Club of Indy for Leipzig match on Wednesday, should be fun.