I think Brooks has been the worst on the field so far. *
by baloo88 (2016-11-15 21:51:53)

In reply to: It is time for Bradley and Jones to ride off into the sunset  posted by IrishCavan

This user did not provide content for this post

He and Gonzalez seemed lost on that goal.
by IrishCavan  (2016-11-15 21:55:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When you have this many players who a) shouldn't be on the field or b) confused about what their roles are, coaching is a big part of the problem.

What the hell were they doing on that goal?
by mrlittlejeans  (2016-11-15 22:03:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jog out to lightly contest the cross on one end, lose a man in front of you and give up basically a free header on the other.

Is this a "Break Glass" moment for Sunil Gulati? *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2016-11-15 21:58:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I doubt it.
by IrishCavan  (2016-11-15 22:00:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think we're stuck with Klinsmann till 2018.

Uh, I don't think so.
by Skip Encarnacion  (2016-11-15 23:37:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm seeing a pretty talented team quitting on the coach. He's toast.

You have more faith in Gulati than I do.
by IrishCavan  (2016-11-16 10:03:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've seen or heard nothing that indicates he has the chops to make that move. I hope you are right.

I see a pretty average team, and that may be generous
by TCFC  (2016-11-16 09:02:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

JK isn't without blame, but we simply aren't that good.

I don't know why this is so surprising.

Sounds like ND football *
by irishlaw2010  (2016-11-15 21:56:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post