Holy crap we look bad. *
by irishlaw2010 (2016-11-15 21:43:47)

In reply to: Who's carrying the USMNT vs CRC game tonight? *  posted by wiNDycityfan

This user did not provide content for this post

It is time for Bradley and Jones to ride off into the sunset
by IrishCavan  (2016-11-15 21:45:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They are beyond bad and have been for some time.

It was not good to read that he and Klinsmann were in
by G.K.Chesterton  (2016-11-15 21:52:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

disagreement. This sounds so much like Aaron Rodgers and Mike McCarthy.

I don't watch much MLS
by IrishCavan  (2016-11-15 21:57:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but it is my understanding that Bradley plays well for Toronto. So what is the issue with him on USMNT, because he sucks and has for a few years. Is it him, Klinsmann, both?

I think Brooks has been the worst on the field so far. *
by baloo88  (2016-11-15 21:51:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He and Gonzalez seemed lost on that goal.
by IrishCavan  (2016-11-15 21:55:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When you have this many players who a) shouldn't be on the field or b) confused about what their roles are, coaching is a big part of the problem.

What the hell were they doing on that goal?
by mrlittlejeans  (2016-11-15 22:03:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jog out to lightly contest the cross on one end, lose a man in front of you and give up basically a free header on the other.

Is this a "Break Glass" moment for Sunil Gulati? *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2016-11-15 21:58:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I doubt it.
by IrishCavan  (2016-11-15 22:00:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think we're stuck with Klinsmann till 2018.

Uh, I don't think so.
by Skip Encarnacion  (2016-11-15 23:37:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm seeing a pretty talented team quitting on the coach. He's toast.

You have more faith in Gulati than I do.
by IrishCavan  (2016-11-16 10:03:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've seen or heard nothing that indicates he has the chops to make that move. I hope you are right.

I see a pretty average team, and that may be generous
by TCFC  (2016-11-16 09:02:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

JK isn't without blame, but we simply aren't that good.

I don't know why this is so surprising.

Sounds like ND football *
by irishlaw2010  (2016-11-15 21:56:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post