Just watched two USMNT players in the Bundesliga.
by ewillND (2016-11-04 18:01:12)

Fabian Johnson and M'gladbach vs. John Brooks and Hertha BSC in Olympiastadion in Berlin. Hertha won 3-0 on a hat trick. Not a bad way to spend a chilly November Friday night. Ha Ho He!

Just watched Müller miss an empty net in extra time
by fontoknow  (2016-11-05 15:03:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hope they don't need those two points at the end of the season.

That was a tough draw
by wcnitz  (2016-11-05 20:53:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bayern certainly had their chances. Lewy didn't have a great game after 4 goals in his last 2.

Rasenballsport 2nd place...
by iudomer  (2016-11-07 10:41:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

things I couldn't believe in preseason.

Not that surprising
by wcnitz  (2016-11-07 12:27:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well funded and moving up consistently. That said, I'm not that confident they'll finish placing for Europe. But they are definitely not going anywhere.

Going to build a 70k stadium...
by iudomer  (2016-11-07 13:03:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bayern & Germany
@iMiaSanMia
Bild | RB Leipzig are planning to build a new 70.000 seater stadium in their bid to become a new force in German football

Here is their long-term issue that they must overcome
by wcnitz  (2016-11-08 14:00:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Culturally, in Germany, their very essence is generally disliked. They are not a 'grown' club, but a funded one. Going to take many years to overcome that, I think.

They can certainly buy their way to a yearly European qualifying finish but they will not be the media darlings of Germany.